We are now open for dine in and take away!
Advanced reservations and pre-order only.
We want to thank you for allowing us to serve you.
In order to protect our employees and you we have put the following procedures in place;
- We continue our safe sanitation practices
- We have established protocol for monitoring the health of all staff prior to shift start
- Our outdoor seating meets all physical distancing guidelines
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations are at all entrances
- We clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly
- We clean and sanitize all tables and hard surfaces after every use
- Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments are sanitized after every use or after single use
In order to continue to serve you and keep our employees safe we ask the following;
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have any symptoms (including; fever, aches, cough, shortness of breath, headache, chills or loss of taste/smell) we ask that you stay home.
If you have any questions about our procedures and practices please ask for a manager who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.